We provide a warm environment of love and acceptance, where our children grow in self-esteem, self-respect and an awareness of the divinity within them. We regard teaching as the process of helping children discover the Truth that lies within.
Through the use of art, music, games, stories, reading, meditation and prayer, our children learn the basic teachings of Unity in an atmosphere that encourages self-discovery, God-discovery and compassion for all living things.
Child Care & Sunday School
During our 10 a.m. service, we provide a nursery for infants and programs for children up to 12th grade.
We have a loving and well-trained youth staff. We call upon the highest and the best within ourselves to love all children, to recognize and seize the opportunity to be a positive example for our youth.
In order to provide our children with a safe and spiritually rich experience, our teachers meet the following requirements:
• Complete application
• Background check
• Training locally and regionally
1. God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
2. I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
5. I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference.
Call out the Children…
By Myrtle Fillmore, Co-founder of Unity
Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out.
Who meddles with the rosebud? What fingers are deft enough to pry open that marvel of folded beauty?
We are wise enough to leave it alone to follow the glad law of its own unfolding, but our children! Have we dealt as wisely with these buds of marvelous possibilities? Have we always remembered that they, too, must quicken and unfold through the innate law of their own genius?